Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Tryst With Open Source

Well practically speaking the world of open source is perhaps the most unorganized and hapazad business around. The lack of coordination and standards clearly reflects the type of people who actually get into it, and moreover in India it has really weak roots.

How many of us actually know open source and how many of us have had a feel or experience of the same. Well take my word, "Open Source" sounds interesting but as Canfield says- "There's a difference in interesting and interested", and if you dare think that Google will help you out, you are perhaps mistaken.

In my various posts i will take you through my experiences through open source and how it's treating me right now.

FYI, i have also written a full fledged guide on how to hack WinXP having only physical access and perhaps a poor 10x CD-ROM but have misplaced it somewhere on some remote blog :-/.

Anyways, I shall be taking you on a ride with open source and you may bang me anytime with your experiences or suggestions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment