Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bugging it........ the Debugger way :-D

Well it's not at all funny.... projects are gud have but tough to complete when you got all the responsibility.

The project I am talkin' of is under a Internet/Application Security company which hosts automated penetration testing( just read it testing ), and I was lucky to get a project under Jonathan Brossard, the lead researcher.

Well abt jonathan, he's simply a professional with plethora of data base. And when it comes to answering ques.... there's no fooling around with him :-D.

But having worked hard and long at the project, and doing almost everything single handedly( though i have a no use brilliant partner :-( ), I am really in a soup. The tough part is that the project is Implementation and that too from scratch, there are no guaranteed results and the methology is extremely Alien and adding to it... i am using the Kerningham paradigm( read it the C language :-D ).

But what I all aim for is to give a suitable try to it, 'cause i have no idea if i'll be able to compete the project. I am just hoping for my partner to come back.... gosh Praveen i know u r the best at it... :-D.

Newayz wish me best of luck :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment